We're Busy Designing a Cure!
There's no better way to make a bigger impact and do your part to Design a Cure than at the 4th Annual Purple Pants Party on Saturday, November 12th, 2016. Sponsorship Opportunities Here.
Why become a sponsor?
- Well there's the obvious, pancreatic cancer is an epidemic and the money you donate goes directly to local research efforts that help identify early detection methods and even make steps towards designing a cure.
- Your donation is tax deductible as the Ian G. Thompson Foundation is a 501(c)3.
Who will you be exposed to?
- More than 250 people have attended the Purple Pants Party in the past, but with the addition of a live band, we know 2016 will be even bigger and better than ever!
- Attendees range in from young professionals to well accomplished and influential community leaders in industries such as: architecture, construction, finance, insurance, real estate, engineering, hospitality, and much more!
How and where will your support be promoted?
- While promoting the Purple Pants Party, your support will be included in:
- e-newsletters (more than 1,400 individuals)
- printed invites
- social media (facebook, twitter and instagram)
- press releases
- and any other opportunities we are working to identify.
- During the Purple Pants Party, your support will also be included on:
- table top signage
- check-in table signage
- merchandise table signage
When can you begin Designing a Cure?
- NOW! The sooner your make your commitment, the sooner we can begin promoting you!
There are defined sponsorship packets offered at four tiered levels with benefits outlined in the sponsorship packet. Click here to learn more. Customized packets are also available to meet your specific budget and needs; click here and let us know what you're looking for.
Sponsoring the Ian G. Thompson foundation's Purple Pants Party allows the foundation to continue to host the party while still making a significant contribution to the local medical community. Your sponsorship allows us to continue to Party in Purple. Thank you!